Spring is a great time to start a new travel nursing job search. While there are certain locales known for their springtime beauty, there are also states with lots of opportunities at this time of year.
These States Are on the Lookout for Experienced Registered Nurses
Enjoy these brief descriptions and links to interviews, detailing the travel nurse life in these locations, all with an abundance of postings for RNs and therapists right now.
- Alaska: Therapy and RN jobs in this state are sure to cool you down! Read a first person account of the travel nurse lifestyle during a fun Alaska nursing job!
- North Carolina: NC offers plenty of white sand beaches, breathtaking waterfalls, and other amazing Smoky Mountain sights
- California: The Golden State is full of opportunities for health professionals from the northern part of San Francisco to the southern region of San Diego and Los Angeles.
- Colorado: Head for the mountains! Colorado is a beautiful state with a to-do list for thrill seekers a mile high!
- New York: Travel nurse jobs in a New England state mean easy access to New York City on your time off—here, RN’s and therapists alike make the most of their flexible schedules.
- Florida: It doesn’t have to be in season for healthcare professionals to flock to Florida nursing jobs.
- Iowa: travel nurses and therapists are bound to enjoy the low cost of living in this beautiful state; watch the corn pop up in rows all summer long.
- Washington D.C.: Known for its amazing cherry blossom display, this city is a delightful destination for a springtime travel nursing job.
Seasonal employment for nurses and their travel partners?
If you’re an experienced RN, you know that your career gives you awesome flexibility no matter where you go. And if you’re traveling with a spouse, partner or friend, there may be seasonal career options for them as well. Wherever your travel nurse experiences take you this summer, we hope it’s a journey of excitement and health and wellness—get out there and smell the roses, friends!